One two minute conversation with IET Associates saved me £5,500 (Infants School Head Teacher)Whether you need help with technology in the office, in the classroom, or to engage better with parents and the wider school community, we can provide advice, support and guidance to help you make the most of your ICT investment.
Working in school with you and your staff team we can provide help with
- Strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation of all aspects of ICT
- Self-review and accreditation to exploit ICT
- E-safety standards and policies
- Special Education Needs as a cross-cutting theme
- ICT procurement advice and support
- Contract design and supplier management
- Reviews of existing technology and service provision
- Parental reporting and parental engagement strategies exploiting technology
- Community provision and access
Are you looking to undertake a strategic review of technology?
We will help you to answer questions like these:
- What impact is ICT having across our school?
- How do I know that ICT is making a difference?
- What should I be considering next?
- What are other people doing with ICT in their schools?
When you engage us you can expect the following outcomes
- Through a face to face visit, a chance for professional dialogue and an exchange of ideas
- Classroom based research and innovation
- Identification of impact